Celtic League - Eire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Contacts

4 posters

Go down

List of Contacts Empty List of Contacts

Post  Anthony Colby Thu 6 May 2010 - 14:57

As former MoFa of Bolivia and Ambassador to all English Speaking Nations for Bolivia I have had some contact with players in Canada, the US, the UK, Australia and especially Bolivia. It was several months ago but some people may still remember me. Bolivia sure does. Although Bolivia is a far cry from being Celtic. Laughing
Anthony Colby
Anthony Colby

Back to top Go down

List of Contacts Empty Re: List of Contacts

Post  don.squire Thu 6 May 2010 - 15:08

Anthony Colby wrote:As former MoFa of Bolivia and Ambassador to all English Speaking Nations for Bolivia I have had some contact with players in Canada, the US, the UK, Australia and especially Bolivia. It was several months ago but some people may still remember me. Bolivia sure does. Although Bolivia is a far cry from being Celtic. Laughing

Please contact anyone who still might be in power. See if we can establish diplomatic relations and maybe some fundraising.

don.squire

Back to top Go down

Post  James Ferrin Fri 7 May 2010 - 1:57

As for contacts, I've got a lot in USA. I personally know the Commander and most Trainers for SEAL Team 6, as well as a few Cabinet folks and former President Josh Frost. I'm Ambassador to them to, so that doesn't hurt Razz

James Ferrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heindrich Gruber Fri 7 May 2010 - 15:35

I have contacts in eGermany (including big political players), eUK (a few people who I persuaded to hate their own country), and a few in the eUSA.

Heindrich Gruber

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Colby Fri 7 May 2010 - 19:03

I have contacted a friend in Canada and told him about us. I have not heard back as of yet but will let you know as soon as I hear.
Anthony Colby
Anthony Colby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum